Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Day 3

It's 4:30 am, and I think I actually managed to sneak away with almost 5 hours of sleep tonight. We opted to go sans crate, and trade it for just a giant fluffy doggy bed and a leash, mostly so he could leave the mirror alone. The howling stopped completely, and he slept really well... Still waking up every 2 hours to pee, but he's a puppy. We are sitting in the living room right now, he's really restless. I'm trying to convince him that not every single thing in this house is edible, but he's not catching on very fast. He has chewed on the tv trays, the rug in the living room, my computer, and his pen.... all in the last 15 minutes. Luckily he enjoys his chew toys, so i just give him a quick "no" or "not yours" and replace it with HIS toy. It's been working.

Hopefully momma got some good sleep tonight, she needs the energy more than I do. Gonna go try to grab just one more hour, hopefully the monster lets me have it..

No comments:

Post a Comment